Monday, October 8, 2018

How I Treat My Strange Water Bottle



How I Treat My Strange Water Bottle 

By Sadia Wali





My water bottle on my working desk in office seems mysterious to many of my colleagues as they never find it empty. In the beginning, they felt I drink a lot. They got inspired. As time passed, they realized what they believed about me was totally wrong. I hardly drink 1 or 2 glass a day and take my bottle back home half filled. This happens every day.


One day my colleague told me in a light hearted way, "You can survive easily in a desert like a camel. I began to laugh but this really no joke. I need to drink water in large quantity for better health.  I remember my mother used to drink 8 to 10 glasses of water during the day. I used to watch with curiosity and think how is it possible to drink water in such a large quantity.

 I went to see homeopathic doctor for body pain, headache and dehydration, his first question was how much is your water intake? I was startled and began to give excuses. I get so busy in work I always forget to drink water or sometime don’t even get time to drink water. To my amazement he said how is it possible you forget to drink water. Does no one in your office drink water? I  murmured to myself how can I drink water when I am not  thirsty.I can easily survive in a forest or desert where water is not available. The doctor gave me a medicine which will increase thirst.

I thought this medicine might work  some miracle might happen and I begin to drink whole of my medium size bottle in a day. Consequently, I began to take this miraculous medicine but my mind keeps asking the question  my stomach is not big enough like a  camel  hump to store  water.

How can I force myself to drink water in large quantity I pondered!




1 comment:

  1. Article writing can't be easy for everyone, but you make it look like a piece of cake. I appreciate that you worked hard to make this information interesting and clear.
    water bottle stand

    ReplyDelete